. .
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Although these pictures are very small and bad (its what i have been given) what can you say about this 1300x2500 Cnc Router machine, construction quality, etc.
    I dont know the company that makes it, the only thing I know is the worksize. And im tempted to make a trip to get it, but i really need your help and opinions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de ecrã - 2014-04-09, 02.10.58.png 
Views:	306 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	12019

Name:	Captura de ecrã - 2014-04-09, 02.11.12.png 
Views:	299 
Size:	325.2 KB 
ID:	12020

Name:	Captura de ecrã - 2014-04-09, 02.11.43.png 
Views:	297 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	12021
    Last edited by shapebusters; 25-04-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not recognise the machine at all - is is described as a Euromod? It doesn't resemble any of the ISEL machines I know of and the construction is not as per ISEL systems (it looks like it has exposed linear rails for example).

Sorry I can't be of any help - it looks like a nice solid machine though!

Chris

3. The Following User Says Thank You to badgerman For This Useful Post:

Prob an ok machine if the price is right, certainly a good starting point for modifiying/improving. To me it looks like an older chinese built machine, similer anyway. It has Hiwin profile rails and possibly rack and pinion drive on the x and y.

The size is great as you can use full sheets of ply, which is great for hack spaces as a lot of people design projects around 8 by 4 sheets.

I you are looking for a guide price I would guess around £1000-2000 if it doesn't work and maybe a little more if it does. You can buy these new from china for £6000 so don't pay over the odd.

A vacuum pump may be under that black plastic which would be a bonus, but I know the chinese ones do not work very well. A good vacuum pump for this machine could set you back £1000-1500 second hand or £2500 new.

It looks like there is no tool changer but that would also be a nice bonus if it does.
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gavztheouch For This Useful Post:

Looks like it was here, in a job lot I think so price is for other stuff too ? no more info unfortunately.

(scroll down the page a bit) Fresa usados, baratos para venda
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 09-04-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyCurrent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Looks like it was here, in a job lot I think so price is for other stuff too ? no more info unfortunately.

(scroll down the page a bit) Fresa usados, baratos para venda
    Eddy Current that's not what the Op asked or probably wanted broadcasting.! . .

Shapebuster: Sorry don't know the make but Like others say it looks like chinese type machine but resonably well built, thou if that is the price then it's not really worth that sort of money unless it's fully working with Tool changer and Vacuum pump pump and even then I think it's not overly cheap.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

10. Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post

Shapebuster: Sorry don't know the make but Like others say it looks like chinese type machine but resonably well built, thou if that is the price then it's not really worth that sort of money unless it's fully working with Tool changer and Vacuum pump pump and even then I think it's not overly cheap.
    Hahaha. There is no problem with the advertise publicity. Its already offline, and the phonenumber was wrong.
    The deal is done. Im going to pick it up monday for 3000GBP, with a vacuum but no tool changer. Machine is said to be working like new, but the person who is selling the machine its not the owner, but someone who has all the closed company machinery and equipment for sell.
    with this price i will also buy the computer and lcd, a spray painting and drying chamber, and some tools.

What should i look for in the machine regarding its possible hidden problems?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Never mind thumbs down ! I knew it had gone, the link from there was dead, it was to give some idea of price, if you read the text in the ad it was part of a job lot.
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 09-04-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyCurrent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Never mind thumbs down ! I knew it had gone, the link from there was dead, it was to give some idea of price, if you read the text in the ad it was part of a job lot.
    But you didn't know that you just assumed and we all know what ASSuming leads too.!!. . . . . . . .He didn't ask for a Price he asked for Opinions on it and if it had still been up for sale you could have lost it for him.!! . . . So Ye your still getting

Shapebuster: 3K seems fair price if it's all working.
    Things to look out for are just the obvious like Rusty rails, Sloppy linear bearings so grab them firmly and feel for movement, Worn teeth on Rack and Pinion, Check spindle turns freely and again grab firmly at nose and feel for movement.
    Less of a concern but still worth Checking if wires are brittle or chewed by mice etc if it's been stood for some time.

Hope it works well for you.!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

15. Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    But you didn't know that you just assumed and we all know what ASSuming leads too.!!. . . . . . . .He didn't ask for a Price he asked for Opinions on it and if it had still been up for sale you could have lost it for him.!! . . . So Ye your still getting

Shapebuster: 3K seems fair price if it's all working.
    Things to look out for are just the obvious like Rusty rails, Sloppy linear bearings so grab them firmly and feel for movement, Worn teeth on Rack and Pinion, Check spindle turns freely and again grab firmly at nose and feel for movement.
    Less of a concern but still worth Checking if wires are brittle or chewed by mice etc if it's been stood for some time.

Hope it works well for you.!
    Thank you!
    You know in Portugal its not easy to get this machines (at least bigger ones) and they are overpriced. Most of them its bought by professional machinery resellers.
    It looks like a very good business. The seller has a lot of stuff he wants to get rid of, and i will be taking a pickup truck and an extra trailer to take what i might use.
    If everything goes well (this weekend i will build a heavy duty pallet to load the machine, and i believe that with a trailer that is 3m long a winch, and a pallet lift i will be able to load the machine in the trailer. I will wrap it with clear plastic and hold it firmly for the 300km travel.
    If all goes well i will be posting a new post with the machine!
    Its great, because im building a CoWork/Makers space, and a lot of the interior furniture will be done by me in the cnc, straight from Rhino.
    After with the machine in my possession, i will have new concerns: how will i be able to use Rhinocam with the CNC, do a full machine revision and maintenance, etc.
    Last edited by shapebusters; 09-04-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    1. I did not assume, I followed the links and the original advert had clearly gone
    2. I am not an ASS and I don't need silly little sayings posted to that effect
    3. Price usually forms part of the opinion making process, it does in my world.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyCurrent For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information