. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    To my mind the seller should decide what selling price he wants ( after market research) and then offer the items for sale. On a forum such as this the so called "perceived" value of an item is purely subjective, and someone who has recently bought a similar item at new price will not necessarily have the same opinion as that of someone that has bought a used item from Korea for instance. Research selling prices, decide on a fair price and then offer for sale - that's my two pennorth anyway. G.
    Geoffrey What you seem to be missing is the fact guy did not offer them for sale he simply asked for advise on what they could be worth then at which point he would offer them for sale in the appropriate place.! . . . . . Your actually jumping on the guy for doing exactly what you said should be done with this comment.!!
    Research selling prices, decide on a fair price and then offer for sale - that's my two pennorth anyway. G.
    What's the difference between you asking advise on which ballscrews to use and Him asking advise what same ballscrews are worth.? . . . . Nothing wrong what so ever in my mind as thats part of what the forum is all about.!. . Helping with advise.!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 16-04-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Heres a quick rundown of the parts, any item numbers etc I can see and a quick photo. More then happy to take any other angles needed if it helps.

http://www.violentangel.net/stuff/sale/cncstuff.jpg

Two setups, make up of the below parts:

THK BF15 End block (with bearings)
    THK BK15 End block (With Bearings)
    Ballnut - Zero Backlash Double internal Ball (85mm long / 63mm flange, 6 mounting holes and threaded hole for grease nipple)
    Following is wrote on the body.
    PIM9739
    785701-01

ballscrew - 10mm pitch, 25mm. End to end = 410mm, total ballscrew movement 220mm. 12mm shaft to mount to stepper/servo etc.

Any ideas gratefully received...

Jazz, I read every post that you make and am aware that many forum members have only managed to complete their machines owing to the help and advice that you so willingly give. I guess on this one we will just have to agree to to disagree - you have your opinions on the matter and I have mine, but I still love you!!! G.

you have your opinions on the matter and I have mine, but I still love you!!! G.
    I never stopped loving you Geoffrey, never will my friend. . . . . Just wanted to point out he only asked for advise and in return got jumped on.!! . . . . must say thou it Makes a change it's not me doing the jumping..

Jazz, I'm seventy years old with prostate problems. so not much jumping from me nowadays. G.

Done the same type of helpful bit as Jazz in the past and got stiffed as well and learned from it. If your selling something put a price on it that you think is correct and you will be happy with. If buying then pay what your happy with. If its too expensive then wait for another one to come along in your price range. Unless of course you just want to get in before Jazz buys it.

My mistake
    Last edited by GTJim; 17-04-2014 at 06:13 AM. Reason: missed a previous post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information