. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I got a couple ballscrew setups cheap and decided they are far heavier duty than I'll ever need so wondered about selling them on but don't really have any exact model to gauge pricing on.

Is the forum happy to do rough price guiding before something gets added as a for sale?

You know what you paid therefore you know what you would be happy to sell them for. I would just put them up for sale at that price and ask for best offers.
    With regard to prices that might interest people in this forum you should look at ebay and AliExpress for similar products, not forgetting to take into account VAT and courier charges.
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 15-04-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

I know what I paid but not what they are worth if that makes sense. If u can't get input directly from the community I'll try to do a bit if research on it see if I can get a ball park, cheers :)

You posted when I was editing my first post, please reread it.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Ooh thanks for that lol, using tapatalk on the iPhone and I'm not sure there's any way to tell if something is being editing so I replied straight away :)

Quote Originally Posted by dynamis_dk View Post
    I know what I paid but not what they are worth if that makes sense. If u can't get input directly from the community I'll try to do a bit if research on it see if I can get a ball park, cheers :)
    Why don't you just post a picture with sizes and the pitch etc. and ask for an opinion. ..Clive

Well some forums don't allow for price check threads full stop so being new around these parts I didn't want to presume so asked the initial question. If there's nothing agains price checks I'll get some photos sorted and pop a couple up.

I'm looking for ball screws what size do have ? let me know please.
    Mike

Seems odd to me that a forum or its owners wouldn't allow such threads, feel free to post such threads here Dyna.

If you have any questions or feedback please contact us directly using the "contact form" located at the bottom of this page for a speedy and official response.

.Me
    .Me

It would seem to me that if anyone has something to sell, they should know what they paid, know what they want ( can always use ebay etc to see what similar items sell for). This type of forum should not be used to try to form an auction, or to screw the highest price out of what is in effect a captive audience. Decide how much you want and post the prices. That's my opinion anyway. G.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information