. .
    Hi, I made some easy change tool holders for my Boxford VMC and have a few spares if anyone is interested.
    I have ER25 and ER16 holders that I machined from 316 stainless in one hit so all diameters are true.
    There is an M8 pullstud hole in one end and they will come supplied with a nut.
    £40 delivered.
    PM me for details/photos.

hi james, i have a Boxford260VMC but no toolholders. Would be interested in 4No easy change tool holders to fit my mill, the taper is R8, and any other tooling you may have for sale, Best regards Tony

Hello James, I have a couple of ER16 holders already but would be very interested in the gcode if you turned them using cnc, please? I'm interested in making some other types of holder.

Quote Originally Posted by tonemill View Post
    hi james, i have a Boxford260VMC but no toolholders. Would be interested in 4No easy change tool holders to fit my mill, the taper is R8, and any other tooling you may have for sale, Best regards Tony
    I have 2 off Coventry Easy Change toolholders,both to fit an R8 spindle.One is virtually new with the other being a little older and with EASY CHANGE engraved on the releasing collar.I have approx. 14 Erikson style DA collet holders (Type 180 and the next size down) which are freely available on ebay.Reason for sale - gone over to QC30 tooling for both my manual and EZI TRAK bridgeports.Offers?

Hi james, would like details/photos as per recent ad. I have a Boxford vmc 260 with easychange R8 spindle, and need some toolholders to match, Regards Tony.

Lives in Chobham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 03-12-2015 Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 1.
    Hi James I would like to buy some quick change tool holders,please send photo's of your products.Thanks Rex

Only for curiosity, are the holders hardened or soft?

You cannot harden 316 sst much. maybe get to 40hrc. And it galls unless lubricated
    Last edited by komatias; 04-12-2015 at 02:15 PM.
    https://emvioeng.com
    Machine tools and 3D printing supplies. Expanding constantly.

Sorry, I don't know the english steelcodes, We in germany have a different Sytem, so in many other countries.

Thread Information