. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks guys, I have tried various things and have now got it to zero return. I have had to change the following, X to 13 Y to 10 and Z to 12 and active low ticked on all of them. As I said, home ref works to switches and the only problem now is the jog wheel in X operates in the wrong direction, this because I needed to change motor output Dir low active on the X axis to a tick in order for it to ref home in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    As I said, home ref works to switches and the only problem now is the jog wheel in X operates in the wrong direction, this because I needed to change motor output Dir low active on the X axis to a tick in order for it to ref home in the right direction.
    Ok well easy sorted.!!

Goto Config/ System hotkeys then on left side where it says "Jog Hotkeys" Click scan code for the Axis direction you want and then press the key direction you want.
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 08-05-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Hi Jazz
    Thank you for that, but unfortunately that did not work.

Hi Jazz
    Thank you for that, but unfortunately that did not work.
    Think you best explain again the problem because changing the keys would change the direction unless you didn't apply the changes by clicking ok.?

The other thing to try and really what you should have done instead of changing the X motor active state is to use the Reversed option in the Homing/limits. So set the X motor state back to previous state and try this and between this and changing the keys you'll get moving in the right directions.

Hey Jazz, all sorted now, many many thanks for your help. Its been a good learning curb for me and helped me to understand the configuration of the machine.

Regards
    Sparky

Hey Jazz, all sorted now, many many thanks for your help. Its been a good learning curb for me and helped me to understand the configuration of the machine.

Regards
    Sparky

Hi Sparky,

I think I've got the same controller as you (labelled CNC SuperBox on the front).

I've struggled to find any documentation for it online and can't work out the pinout for Mach3 to control it.

Have you a manual you can send or a list of your pin mapping?

Many thanks,
    Sam

Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Hi EddyCurrent, yes!

Thank you, it's listed as an SBOX which is why I think Google was struggling to bring up many results when I've been looking for Super Box (as per the front panel).

I'll have a read through that and should be able to figure it out now, thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information