. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey guys,

Anyone else having issues ordering from Gary's site:

http://www.zappautomation.co.uk/

There's no prices for anything and I can't add to my cart either. I thought it might be Chrome not displaying all the page elements so tried Internet Explorer and its the same story there too.

Odd!

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 58 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobiwan View Post
    Hey guys,

Anyone else having issues ordering from Gary's site:

http://www.zappautomation.co.uk/

There's no prices for anything and I can't add to my cart either. I thought it might be Chrome not displaying all the page elements so tried Internet Explorer and its the same story there too.

Odd!
    Yes I have just tried it and no prices. It might be just down for maintenance though. .. Clive

Ant check PM

Just use Google cache, e.g:

ES-DH2306 Easy Servo Drive
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

looks as if they are updating the software / prices when trying to add to cart I'm getting "There is 1 error : You already have the maximum quantity available for this product.- You will be redirected to your cart in a few seconds. "

6. Just updated the website, it should be up and running now, but if you have any issues just email or PM me.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 58 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Just updated the website, it should be up and running now, but if you have any issues just email or PM me.
    To my eyes its a big improvement at first glance. I like the colours ..Clive

8. Thanks, still tweaking it, but seems to be going well.

Gary, check this page categories to left are ok but you've got something missing Stepper Motors - Electrical Products

Personally I don't like the sickly limey green and as your logo is blue, blue would be a far better colour. Blue and Red are colours of a professional business, unless your a recycling business stick red or blue. Lime colours are a no no.
    http://www.empower-yourself-with-col...te-colors.html
    Last edited by longy; 24-05-2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Personally I don't like the sickly limey green and as your logo is blue, blue would be a far better colour. Blue and Red are colours of a professional business, unless your a recycling business stick red or blue. Lime colours are a no no.
    Nah sorry don't agree I think it looks great and the contrast is spot on much better and easier layout to find things than before. I hated previous layout.!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information