Hi lee, i will have a look through that, i usually go through the ted talks, i have an interest in physics and math. If you ever need insperation to build design and blow anything up, Watch the Burt Rutan ted talk on the evolution of flight and space flight..

I still dont think that people understand the future damage of letting there data into the hands of private companys. I have no problem with my goverment looking at my internet and computer activity. Even storing data on me......but....... The likes of currys, wlamart, pc world..... horrofys me....

It would make sales prices unfare....how long before we get to the point that a price is only displayed for a product when the store can identify you and decide what the most your likely to pay, and give the next person a different price...... Or a salesman is able to notice as soon as you walk in the door that you have decent ammount of spare cash in your bank, so they know to target and pester you...

I also suspect that paypal may have been compromised by the ebay intrusion but that have not said so...... How many people reading this have the same or similar log in details for ebay/paypal....