The cockup with the ballscrew going through the vertical box sections was a stupid mistake because i was tired...this is CAD..i can make a silly error when im half awake...

In terms of asking questions and reading through other build logs, I have done reseach, maybe not to you exacting needs but done what i consider an acceptbale amount. Things like puley dimensions, im nt going to go rolling thourhg everything an read 99% of things that are all disimportant to me when in 30 minutes one of you guys who knows what your talking about and are being helpful can let me know... now of course,someone could perceive that as lazy...but then how would forums like this be created without that form of contact between members.

Just want to be able to build a good machine, So far you have all helped significantly...redesigning the gantry at the moment. Im not being all 'I know better' which there are a few people like that on most forums of any sort... I changed the whole table layout, gantry and am now redesigning the gantry all together... Your advice so far Jazz has been top notch stuff so dont be upset with me for recognising you know what your doing thus having me(a complete novice in this field) come to you and other experienced members questions you may have already answered before.