Very good condition, this router has had very little use since it was acquired in June 2013, Must go due to change of plans. Cost over £14,000 when new.
- 1000 x 1300mm working area.
- 25mm aluminium bed with tapped hole grid.
- 175mm Z axis clearance.
- Includes hiwin/THK precision ballscrew drive,
- 20mm hiwin/THK rails, steel gantry
- 2.2Kw, 24k RPM water-cooled spindle.
- + Spare Spindle (unused).
- + Spare Inverter (unused).
- Handheld axis control.
- Flood coolant system.
- Coolant pump, tube and nozzle, reservoir, raised perimeter coolant side guards.
Can be seen working by arrangement.
£8000 (o.n.o.) + VAT
Last edited by Deuce_Coupe; 10-06-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: More Details added.
By D.C. in forum Gantry/Router Machines & BuildingReplies: 15Last Post: 25-06-2016, 09:13 PM
By Isaac in forum Machine DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 24-01-2014, 11:44 AM
By bobhome in forum Machine DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:53 PM
By Stevetechguy in forum Manufacturer NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 17-10-2012, 03:45 PM
By Lee Roberts in forum Items For SaleReplies: 0Last Post: 14-07-2009, 12:41 AM