. .
    http://refrigerators.reviewed.com/ne...nt-a-raspberry
    http://3dprint.com/4314/3d-printed-fruit-microsoft/

see this today. When they do one that can print Pie ad Chips, am in. and off to sell them in yorkshire, .

Seriously though, we seem to be at the very start of the age of true food replication. cant wait, my cooking sucks

I have got a device in the kitchen that produces good food on demand, but it breaks down too often and requires servicing regularly. Couldn't live without it, but then I'm just a male chauvinist .
    Before you get on your high horse - it's a joke !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    I have got a device in the kitchen that produces good food on demand, but it breaks down too often and requires servicing regularly. Couldn't live without it, but then I'm just a male chauvinist .
    Before you get on your high horse - it's a joke !!!
    I have one of those as well but I can't understand the manual it seem to be intermittent. ..Clive

[QUOTE=cropwell;59154]I have got a device in the kitchen that produces good food on demand, but it breaks down too often and requires servicing regularly. Couldn't live without it, but then I'm just a male chauvinist .

I have had one of those for devices for 49 years(aniversary today!!!), but I just can,t seem to program it to do what I want.G.

Mine was produced just post-war (WW2) and I have had it for 45 years. Programming is always a problem as they have an unpredictability generator. Sometimes it goes berserk for no apparent reason. There is no manual, but mine seems to respond to flowers. Treat it well annually (anniversary wise) and they work reasonably well.

Cheers,

Rob

Don't bother get rid of the bloody things they only leak and break done every month then cost a load of money to keep running sweet.!! . . . . . . I already have a food replicator it's called a phone.! . . . . . Speak to it and then food arrives at the door all ready to eat.!! . . . . . . If this breaks down I have an emergency back called Microwave meals.!! . . . . .. If all else fails then I go to defcon 5 which is called "mother".!

Lol.. I prefer servicing the ones from the scrap pile, Owning one always felt more like a long term Hire Purchase.

Its the faulty ECU [Emotional Control Unit] that you need to replace, they constantly break down!

Thread Information