. .
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to totts For This Useful Post:

It's a 70v psu I can't remember the exact voltage from the psu,

The akz250 is a Chinese board . I m pretty sure I can wire a different supply to it by using this diagram -

Quote Originally Posted by totts View Post
    It's a 70v psu I can't remember the exact voltage from the psu,

The akz250 is a Chinese board . I m pretty sure I can wire a different supply to it by using this diagram -

That diagram shows only how to connect an external PSU for the drivers, not the BoB. Anyway, if there is no external +5VDC input to the BoB you can always split the USB cable, separate it from your PC and feed it through those two wires. It is not a good idea to take the 5V from the USB because that is not always able to deliver enough power, or the voltage is too low for your opto couplers. Generally an external power supply is preferred because it is better and more stable.

Thanks will get some code running on it when I can get to it next and set up a dti hope this works!

Okay so I ran 1000 lines of code from the settings I'm on and It went back to zero, I changed the step active and same code no missed steps.

I then ran my code that I've been having trouble with, about 4000 lines and I didn't have no missed steps, but I have this new problem when I jog my machine it Judders whichever settings I use and at whatever speed, but when I run a program it doesn't judder , weird huh?

Video -

P.s I know it's stalling it does it even if I change the acc and speed. It does it in every axis

had loads of problems with keyboards so try different keyboard before anything else

P.s I know it's stalling it does it even if I change the acc and speed. It does it in every axis
    If you have stalling problems then you must start by fixing those, before you start milling or try to figure out the missing steps. It may be the stalling which causes the issues you have. Anyway, stalling can be caused by too high speed and acceleration or some mechanical or electrical problems. Locate the source and fix that.

I've used a pendant and a keyboard same problem :(

I've used a pendant and a keyboard same problem :(
    Disable jogging and fix the stalling issues first. You must be able to run rapids repeatedly without stalling. Once you can do that then you can start checking for the rest of the problems.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information