. .

Thread: ebay con

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    item #141333937128 BE AWARE this item is back on sale again on ebayI've escalated my case with ebaybut not yet received my money back.
    Macca at the bottom of the list there is a report button USE it and let ebay know. Looking at the sellers feedback will give you an idea of the items both buying and selling also check their other items for sale.

A little bit of digging shows the same 2 items are offered by a different seller this time, the other item was http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281363159288 sold by the con man that got you.

contact ebay ?
    and tell them the item you won and paid for hasnt been sent. and the seller has readvertised it for sale and it has bidders on it.

Its posted across a number of spanish site as well

Google image search ( left click your avitar and select search google for this image. ) is a very good way to check things before you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Macca at the bottom of the list there is a report button USE it and let ebay know. Looking at the sellers feedback will give you an idea of the items both buying and selling also check their other items for sale.A little bit of digging shows the same 2 items are offered by a different seller this time, the other item was http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281363159288 sold by the con man that got you.
    already informed ebay as soon as I found out, really annoying ebay take so long to get back intouch.

sellers just ended the sale on ebay.ebay must of sorted it. thank god

just received my money back from ebay took a month plenty of emailing back and forth and one big long phone call via india and america. going to save the rest of the money up and by a brand spanking new one. no more ebay for me.

nice one macca

thats good to here macca.

ever that or build your own with help from members here.

Glad to hear you have your money back Macca. Ebay is such a good idea, but spoiled by fraudsters. I always insist on collecting and paying when I collect, any scammers loose interest at that stage, although I suppose there is a risk of turning up in some obscure place and being mugged!!! G.

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Glad to hear you have your money back Macca. Ebay is such a good idea, but spoiled by fraudsters. I always insist on collecting and paying when I collect, any scammers loose interest at that stage, although I suppose there is a risk of turning up in some obscure place and being mugged!!! G.
    It can happen the other way round too.
    I once sold a workbench, the buyer said he would pay cash on delivery and could I deliver it for a fee. I arranged a day/time and delivered it, about 200 mile round trip but when I reached the delivery address there was nobody in !
    Fortunately I had the buyers mobile number so he wasn't long in turning up.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information