. .
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Charlie I've got the T-shirt been there done that in exactly the same circumstances, actually was with my best mate so possible worse if you didn't know the Twat and let me tell you buddy it's the best thing that happened to me.!

You'll soon learn Money and assets mean very little in grand scheme. The kids will love you no matter what and even if young they are not stupid they know who's gulity so don't worry about them.

Stings like bastard at first and if you can get thru the Dark nights then after while you'll get your head around the fact that your FREE.!! . . . .Then it's Charlie Time. .

Keep chin up mate it does get better.
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 16-08-2016 at 07:28 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Well at least I didn't know the bloke but she did, she worked with him for six years! but the affair "only" started last August. It's not so much the affair but her attitude since I found out. She is trying to prevent me seeing the kids at every opportunity she can even though I was their sole carer for the first 2 months. Being a total be itch like I was the one who did wrong won't talk to me, Text only or "speak to your solicitor" She's gonna be in for a shock though because I offered her £40000 for a clean break and her solicitor said she'd get a lot more (without knowing any financial details) so she refused but it seems she may be entitled to less than that now and because she went straight to a solicitor she will end up with even less. Here's hoping.

Hooray for single life!
    Im free since yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by toomast View Post
    Hooray for single life!
    Im free since yesterday...
    Ah ah another one in the "Free to do what ever HE likes, with who ever HE likes club.!! . . . . Wise man once told me when fall off bike get straight back on but learn what caused the fall and don't make same mistake.

Same with Women.! Go out straight away get another BETTER model but learn from your mistake. Yes even if they did the cheating you had some blame.!!. . . Find what and change.!

The new improved you with better model stings the EX Bitch like nothing you can imagine.. . .Picture on my Ex wife face when I turned up for kids with New Car and prettier Passenger was priceless.!. . . . couldn't have hurt her more if I'd smacked at back of head with 3x2.!! . . . In all honesty Didn't make me feel good seeing her pain but did have small feeling of satisfaction in sense of "Aint Karma Bitch"

Good luck Lads the stinging soon goes away and then it's Happy days.!! . .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Same with Women.! Go out straight away get another BETTER model but learn from your mistake. Yes even if they did the cheating you had some blame.!!. . . Find what and change.!
    I don't really agree with that Dean....If I was that bad or did enough for her to want to leave me then she should of done just that, not line up the next sucker while stringing me along and using me to get everything she wanted! It is just selfish and disrespectful, I could tell you some stuff about my soon to be ex that would make even your blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRam View Post
    I could tell you some stuff about my soon to be ex that would make even your blood boil.
    Nah wouldn't because from that fateful day only Guiness corse's thru these vains and that's chilled to 7DegC at all times. . .Lol

Well.....after a very long hiatus I'm finally back on it 😁 last night I poured the resin after a week of making sure my box section was water tight........success 😁 I have noticed a couple of very tiny air bubbles but other than that it looks pretty good.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190317_164301.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	25541Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20190318-WA0003.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	25542

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRam View Post
    Well.....after a very long hiatus I'm finally back on it 😁 last night I poured the resin after a week of making sure my box section was water tight........success 😁 I have noticed a couple of very tiny air bubbles but other than that it looks pretty good.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190317_164301.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	25541Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20190318-WA0003.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	25542
    Very nice Charlie, Just don't strip it to quick, leave it a week.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Very nice Charlie, Just don't strip it to quick, leave it a week.
    Yeah don't worry, i'm going to leave it until Saturday/Sunday although I have had a horrible thought...I should of leveled the ballscrew mounts rather than the rails prior to pouring!! Only time will tell how close they were so its a week of waiting.

Where has Dean gone? He used to help out loads on here but I haven't seen anything of him.

Cheers, Charlie

Hi Charlie

Looking good. Reminds me of when I did mine last year - glad it’s all behind me now!
    On the ballscrew mounts if they are onto the bare metal ( the unleveled section) then you will have to shim them in later using something off the gantry or carraiges to get each end at them same height. Should be OK as you’ve done the hard bit which is getting the rail surface right.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread Information