. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    No there isn't one sorry.!

That's a shame. Do you have an album containing all the photo's which you'd like to share? I am particularly interested in how you have attached the BK/BF blocks to the extrusion as I thought the hole spacing was 6mm out?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by biketrialsdave View Post
    That's a shame. Do you have an album containing all the photo's which you'd like to share? I am particularly interested in how you have attached the BK/BF blocks to the extrusion as I thought the hole spacing was 6mm out?

Dave
    haha, I started designing my router the other week and noticed this as well... I went through a ton of build logs and everyone seems to do it but not exactly sure how. Do people typically just drill/tap the extrusion? I was considering moving to the WBK bearing style and mounting in the side plates when I noticed this.

- JZ

Quote Originally Posted by JZimmy View Post
    haha, I started designing my router the other week and noticed this as well... I went through a ton of build logs and everyone seems to do it but not exactly sure how. Do people typically just drill/tap the extrusion? I was considering moving to the WBK bearing style and mounting in the side plates when I noticed this.

- JZ
    The way to do this is to buy 45mm extrusion. Then you are 1mm out of perfect alignment but it will fit :)

Skickat från min SM-N910C via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nr1madman View Post
    The way to do this is to buy 45mm extrusion. Then you are 1mm out of perfect alignment but it will fit :)

Skickat från min SM-N910C via Tapatalk
    Well that makes a lot more sense, thanks! I still might go with the WBK bearings as I might be able to fit the ballscrew under 20mm rails without having to space them... not sure if its possible yet, it will be very tight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information