. .
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9vuROwmpQ"]YouTube - Home made CNC for 50 €[/ame]

:lol:
    .Me

Hey I'm not laughing I'm pretty impressed!! I mean when you're poor and you want it bad enough you'll make it work! Ok I am actually laughing just a little bit but hey it cut didn't it?

Needs must and all that, yea for sure its doing what they want it to i guess.
    .Me

4. Necessity is the Mother of....... ........Where there is a will there is........ ........The surest way to make sure something is done is to say it............ Needless to continue as the point is well made by all of us in reality. Some less crude than others, but hey you do you best and drive on and as progress and income allow you better your position as you see it to be better (Different strokes.....) . While I may giggle at the design; I do so with my hat off and looking at other tools in my own shop through new eyes. Anyone ever though of coupling a jewelers blade with a scroll saw and an X-Y axi'? Might work on some metals though the wood grain would be a problem and you would have to have some kind of optic feedback.

Michael

Thread Information