. .
    Hi Guys.
    Currently looking for a mill or router that is capable of machining aluminium blocks and plastics etc looking for a reasonable z heigh to if possible. would ideally like a complete setup have a budget of £3000 for the right machine maybe a bit more.

Thanks
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by lukecnc2012 View Post
    Hi Guys.
    Currently looking for a mill or router that is capable of machining aluminium blocks and plastics etc looking for a reasonable z heigh to if possible. would ideally like a complete setup have a budget of £3000 for the right machine maybe a bit more.

Thanks
    Luke
    I have a nice little mill just about to look at getting some videos to upload as loads of the guys are asking for video of the tool changer working.

Suesi

I thanks for the reply.that sounds great is there a for sale post available just to read some more information about it.
    Thanks

Just sent you a msg Luke

Hello Luke,
    I have a Boxford 190VMC machine for sale, which is converted to USB connection. It has a "USBCNC" controller and software, plus new stepper drivers, and so is right up to date. I was looking for about the figure you mention.
    Of course, it is an ex-School machine, so not used much. No auto tool change I'm afraid.
    Let me know if you are interested and I'l let you have a phone number to discuss it.

Rgds

Thread Information