Quote Originally Posted by hoggy View Post
native units inches....steps per 12800...velocity 1999.8....acceleration 200....steps pulse10...dr pulse 3....3 axis all in one board hope this helps..john..
That's step per indicates far too high micro stepping. It would appears to set as if your drives are set at 3200 micros steps and using a 4mm pitch screw.
I very much doubt these drives will be set at that figure and if they are it needs changing to half that and either 1600 or 2000 definatley not more.
Suspect that the steps per is wrong for the drives and if that was the case then the machine will move the wrong amount.

Try this.! Type G0 x0 into MDI window and see how far it moves. This will tell you if set wrong or not. It should move 1inch but I suspect it will only move 1/2".?

if wrong then easy way to save you messing around is to use the built in Set Steps per option on the settings tab and measure the distance moved. Mach will then enter the correct amount for you.

If it's correct then I would change the drives to a lower micro stepping because that will be too high for these drives and put more strain on the PC parallel port.