Good Evening All

I am trying to get a bespoke cabinet business off the ground with the aim to outsource most of the manufacturing, mainly involving CNC routing 18/19mm variations of faced MDF.

I'm am a designer with a background in furniture and bespoke cabinet and I am hoping someone can give me some advice about the costs involved with CNC routing. I am searching for help because I have sent out several dxf drawings of cabinets to a range of companies offering a cutting service, the supply of material and delivery, and the prices I am given seem to fluctuate quite a lot. I have been quoted anything from £60 - £140 for exactly the same job (cutting one carcass), even the delivery has been anything between £20 and £100.

Is there an avenue that would be best to explore? Or is there anyone who I should contact for a good service that is reasonably priced, I get the impression many people are trying to make a 'quick buck' rather than trying to form a lasting business relationship that works for both parties.

Finally, is there anything I should be taking into consideration when designing parts which will help reduce cutting time and therefore reduce the machining costs? Maybe this does not matter so much? The parts are variations of rectangles with holes for hinges and shelf pegs etc.

Thanks for your help

Philip