Design Systems and Select Components for Bolted Joints and Thread Fasteners.
- Mechanics and Statics of Bolted Connections
- Design Procedure for Statically Loaded Bolted Joints
- Design Procedure for Bolted Joints with Fluctuating Loads
- Mechanics of Screw Threads
- Selection of Fastener Material
- Selection of Thread Systems
- Selection of Bolt Type
Found these links usefull tonight when i needed to know the head depth on Socket Screws..Me
Thanks for info.........
Links in second post are dead. In fact they all seem to be dead
Same here ...
Last edited by Wobblybootie; 01-04-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Link addedTim G-C
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
(attrib. Voltaire but written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall "The Friends of Voltaire" 1906)
By samiam5032 in forum Items For SaleReplies: 0Last Post: 27-02-2014, 06:53 PM
By dsc in forum Metalwork DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 30-11-2012, 11:35 AM
By Washout in forum General DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 24-10-2012, 05:56 PM
By luke11cnc in forum Woodwork DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 18-10-2012, 10:59 PM
By drainman in forum Tool & Tooling TechnologyReplies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2011, 06:30 AM