. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by silyavski View Post
    The second choice would be the Polyboard, register, download the free version and when needed pay 15GBp for the plans for the CNC job.
    Wouldn't a be any choice for me really.? Ok if one off job but not if using often.
    What happens if you want to tweak something or make a change.? Will they charge again or a Fee. Then what about time waiting for changes etc.? Often when change is needed it's needed straight away so waiting wouldn't be an option.
    Very limiting to me and £15 is lot of money for what is simple operation of just generating G-code.! . . . . . Bloody hell I'd be rich if i'd charged £15 for every time I've knocked some code up for some one. . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Wouldn't a be any choice for me really.? Ok if one off job but not if using often.
    What happens if you want to tweak something or make a change.? Will they charge again or a Fee. Then what about time waiting for changes etc.? Often when change is needed it's needed straight away so waiting wouldn't be an option.
    Very limiting to me and £15 is lot of money for what is simple operation of just generating G-code.! . . . . . Bloody hell I'd be rich if i'd charged £15 for every time I've knocked some code up for some one. . Lol
    Agree there Dean, but having in mind that i will do this once or twice an year and make profit at least 1000 for every job, 15 gbp are irrelevant.

Not that i defend them , but using a softwaree worth 2000 for free, having the possibility to export 1 job for free per month and 15gbp when needed, seems great to me.

If i can draw fast and present fast the design, that is what really matters
    Last edited by Boyan Silyavski; 03-11-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information