Hi currently have an online bussiness selling something unrelated to cnc. At the moment it makes me a living and allows me to mess around with cnc. I have picked up some nice machines including a 1997 thermwood c53 router, 2001 bridgeport 3 axis eztrak, I have built my own laser cutter, and I have just bought a plastic injection mold machine.

I have a few ideas for products that I can sell. I used to design products for a living and I have costed out everything and think there is a profit to be made. The trouble is I need help or even just a business partner to provide motivation. I can't afford a proffersional cnc operator nor do I need one but I could do with someone who is intrested in both runnning, building and maintaining machines, basicly someone from this forum who is into diy and is looking to make some money from their hobby.

The biggest fear I have is health and safety and the costs involved in making my machines safe to use. I have no idea how this sort of stuff works and wether I need insurance. Can I take someone on who is self employed, do I still need to follow safety protocall and provide insurance.

This would be a fairly relaxed job with no specific job descriprion, one day we would be rebuilding my laser cutter and the next making a plastic injection mold tool.

I am based in central Scotland, looking for someone to help out with various jobs. Maybe we could do a barter system, like one day we work on my project the next we work on yours? I don't know just putting out feelers to see if this is attractive to anyone.