. .
    Hi guys,

I have a Starmill for sale with ATC and I am trying to upload some videos of the ATC working after a great deal of requests! Sorry it has taken me so long and not done yet.

I have tried to upload them from my SD card in Quick Time Movie format but I don't see how to do that do I have to put them on you tube and then use the link? I hope not.

Many thanks

Suesi

Quote Originally Posted by suesi34e View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a Starmill for sale with ATC and I am trying to upload some videos of the ATC working after a great deal of requests! Sorry it has taken me so long and not done yet.

I have tried to upload them from my SD card in Quick Time Movie format but I don't see how to do that do I have to put them on you tube and then use the link? I hope not.

Many thanks

Suesi
    Zip them up and add as an attached ZIP file, anyone interested can them download and play.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Hi Eddy, tar very much I will give it a try. The videos should be worth the effort!

All the best

Suesi

4. If you would like some help editing and or uploading your video files, I am more then happy to lend a hand.

PM me if you are interested.

Best Regards.
    "If first you don't succeed, redefine success"

Lives in Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 19 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 786. Received thanks 96 times, giving thanks to others 176 times.
    When i tried to watch them a couple of minutes ago it says this video is private so not working for me.
    Mike

Thank you for letting me know Mike I will try and put this right later this evening.

Suesi

Should be all good now

Suesi

Lives in Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 19 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 786. Received thanks 96 times, giving thanks to others 176 times.
    First vid OK second still private.
    Mike

No idea on that then Mike they all show as public on the YouTube. The second was very similar to the first anyhow.
    If you look at the one you can view, then look at our other videos you may see them I mean via YouTube.

Regards

Suesi

Thread Information