. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice find Sily, yea I know lol won't need any glasses for a while I guess haha!

Jazz, tut would have thought they could make it happen for you :(, check out Sily's link as they are only 33 there...

.Me
    .Me

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/52-Pc-Mill...item5669886088 UK seller £33.96 including delivery :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Jazz, tut would have thought they could make it happen for you :(, check out Sily's link as they are only 33 there...

.Me
    Wasn't for lack of trying lee believe me but wasn't having any of it. To be honest I don't think he'd gave a shit if I'd said cancel order then.!! But £25 with carriage is better than £33 delivered so not bothered. I'll put it thru work so Vat I'll get back.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

For UK buyers then Silyavski Ebay link was to Chronos engineering who sell from £30 including delivery depending on size.!
    http://www.chronos.ltd.uk/acatalog/c...g.html#SID=101
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 10-01-2015 at 12:43 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Fortunately I didn't 'need' the clamps, they would be useful on the drill press maybe, they were just 'nice to have'
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

There's no way they have sold 50 sets since yesterday, I'm not happy about Jazz not getting 3 sets when they clearly had the stock but just didn't want to...

.Me
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    To be honest I don't think he'd gave a shit if I'd said cancel order then.!!
    People like that piss me off, why go to work and do a job if your only half baked, there's people out there crying out for an opportunity to be successful and enjoy doing it. We should all send ours back in protest, power to the people?

.Me
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    People like that piss me off, why go to work and do a job if your only half baked, there's people out there crying out for an opportunity to be successful and enjoy doing it. We should all send ours back in protest, power to the people?

.Me
    Calm down Mr mannering I'm not that botherd.! If was I'd have ordered more at time I did. . . But I'm touched that you'd go into revolt for me. .

Just update and praise to company on delivery even thou they wouldn't let me have more.

Ordered friday night around midnight phone call from company 9.15am Sat morning regards payment and Delivered SUNDAY morning and left with nieghbour.
    Quality is fine and well happy.

Jonathan they are M12.
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 12-01-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Jonathan they are M12.
    Thanks. No need for me to be disappointing now as I already have an M12 set, although you can never have too many clamps...
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information