. .
  1. Looking for tubing that I can hook up to the spindle so as to be able to set things to going and not have to baby sit it other than check once in a while that all is going well. Currently running test bed cuts and proving the G-code from BOBCAD/CAM on V21. Getting things cutting and need to be able to extract the sawdust and wood shavings that are generated to ensure that it does not cause a problem.

As baby sitting the mill with the vacuum hose defeats the purpose of running it in the first place. I have a Power shop vac that moves 54l per minute vacuum and a 35mm adapter hose that came standard for hooking on to a standard swarf extractor tube of a machine (it also has the 100mm unit tubing).

Looking for a nozzle that can be directed towards the cutting mill a well. Any suggestions would be great.

Michael

2. hi buddy, give these guys a call if your after any type of extraction tubing http://www.rubberfast.co.uk/ they have got tones of different tubing types for all your needs. luckily they are only a few miles away from me but im sure they can sort you out!

I use a tumble drier condensor hose from Homebase to clean up my lathe.
    It also works for most power tools - one end fits inside my Dyson hose, and the other on the outside of the power tool outlet.

Thread Information