. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alboy View Post
    Is it just coincidence that the pictures posted of axmem's machine is exactly the same as the one on the homepage of cncoilers and they are both in Bradford pure coincidence or is this guerilla advertising lol.
    It is not a coincidence. I have provided www.cncoilskimmers.co.uk witch this photo about 6 months ago they have used it on their web site as i have allowed them to do so. They provided me not only with the skimmer but also with their support and advice something u can't get anywhere else.
    Thanks for pointing this and by the way it's not a ''guerilla'' as U stated it's guerrilla.

Quote Originally Posted by axmem View Post
    It is not a coincidence. I have provided www.cncoilskimmers.co.uk witch this photo about 6 months ago they have used it on their web site as i have allowed them to do so. They provided me not only with the skimmer but also with their support and advice something u can't get anywhere else.
    Thanks for pointing this and by the way it's not a ''guerilla'' as U stated it's guerrilla.
    So they provided you with a skimmer and you were very happy with it, then why would you be posting asking if anyone knows where you can buy a skimmer? If you want to advertise a product just do so.

Thank you for your critique regarding my spelling but either guerilla or guerrilla is acceptable as indicated, I accept the more common form of guerrilla is used but why type more letters than you have to

guerilla

Also found in: Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. gue·ril·la

(gə-rĭl′ə)n. Variant of guerrilla.

American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
    guer•ril•la

or gue•ril•la

(gəˈrɪl ə)

n., pl. -las. a member of a band of irregular soldiers engaged in guerrilla warfare.
    [1800–10; < Sp, diminutive of guerra war (< Germanic; compare war1)]
    Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.

By the way 'with' is not spelt witch, 'you' is not spelt U unless texting of course, When referring to oneself 'i' is capitalised.

Cheers
    Al

I knew I am going to like You.

That's what the ex wife said

Quote Originally Posted by axmem View Post
    http://www.cncoilskimmers.co.uk/#!pr...nc-oil-skimmer

I just checked the price look
    gone down
    I will get one. Save some money

what about the disc skimmers? have you tried one?

wow!!!
    That's cheap! I spend £230.
    And £20 for a clamp..

I would have thought a suitable sump baffle arrangement would allow tramp oil to be separated off, much like a gravy separator. You would have to slow the flow back into the sump and draw off the good coolant from below to pump back to do it's job. The tramp oil at the top could be drawn off the top and given back to the tramp (who I am sure would be very grateful).

There's one on ebay; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/cnc-oil-sk...item3cf011c9b8
    To be honest I wouldn't want one, all that Omega 3 oil on my mackerel each morning is good for me.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

i running one small used vmc330l ,and im still paying loan so that skimmer is perfect for me , six months and still working
    and that is not advertising just my opinion

Eddy, did you notice the seller of the ebay oil skimmer ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cropwell For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    There's one on ebay; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/cnc-oil-sk...item3cf011c9b8
    To be honest I wouldn't want one, all that Omega 3 oil on my mackerel each morning is good for me.
    Eddy, well spotted - mackerel - have you detected the smell of fish? Cropwell - well spotted for noticing the ebay
    sellers handle. G.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information