. .
    Hello guys,i dont know is this wrong place but i'm asking for paramaters fanuc tape cut w3 ..we lost all after sysem was down,now we dont have backups,someone got it to send me ? thanks

The manufacturer should be able to provide the original parameters. Getting the parameters from a user with an identical machine might work, but sometimes some of the machine parameters are tailored to that individual machine, depending on the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Trispectiv View Post
    The manufacturer should be able to provide the original parameters. Getting the parameters from a user with an identical machine might work, but sometimes some of the machine parameters are tailored to that individual machine, depending on the machine.

yeah i know,but our paramaters are clear and we get some problems with it ..some errors at x axis ..so we need new paramaters,do you have it maybe ?? can you upload it ,thanks

Unfortunately I don't have them. What is the error? Maybe a google search for the error text might yield some results about other users having the same issue and maybe having solved it.

Thread Information