. .
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Kendrick, I do not think your spindle is DC,
    Easy to check Kendrick just take the connector off the spindle and if it as 2 wires it's DC, 3 wires it will be VFD/3phase like Geoffrey says. Looking at your other post I agree with Geoffrey it looks like VFD control panel.

Fr the power problems with the usb what about a powered hub then the usb power is not coming from the laptop.
    The spindle has 4 pins coming off it more than I would expect from DC maybe brushless with a backemf sensor wire.
    kendrick

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick57 View Post
    Fr the power problems with the usb what about a powered hub then the usb power is not coming from the laptop.
    The spindle has 4 pins coming off it more than I would expect from DC maybe brushless with a backemf sensor wire.
    kendrick
    See in this other thread; http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/8457-...7150#post67150 too many threads for same thing.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

kendrick
    Kendrick, you DO NOT have a DC spindle. G.

Your Correct no point having 2 threads open for the same Cnc. This threads problems have now been sorted, can any future comments be passed to a more generalised thread about any problems I have with the 6040. Go to
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/8457-...7115#post67115
    kendrick

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    kendrick
    the 4th pin will be earth or not even connected ..Clive

I have a UC300 which I've used with Mach3 and was better than just the parallel port on the PC. I now use it with UCCNC and it's another big step up from using it with Mach3. UCCNC and UC300 are designed for each other, with Mach3 you're relying on a third party plugin sitting between Mach3 and the hardware. UC300 is a good option if like me you want to add more sensors like probes and FR override control. The other advantage is you can move beyond WinXP/7 on your controller PC which when you also use it for running Vectric software is a huge advantage. Running mine on a Win10 machine and it's as happy as Larry.

Can you run a UC100 with t2 laser/CNC Software? I can't get it to comunicate wih the USB on my notebook pc! Please Help.
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by tommegna View Post
    Can you run a UC100 with t2 laser/CNC Software? I can't get it to comunicate wih the USB on my notebook pc! Please Help.
    Thanks in advance!
    It will only work with Mach3/4 or Uccnc.

Thanks, I tried hard to get it to work! Would you buy Mach3 Mach4, or UCCNC Software? I would like to run it unders windows 10 ona newer P.C!
    Thanks again for your help!
    Tom Megna

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information