. .

Thread: New to mycnc

Hi Guys,ever it is.

Hope to find some useful links/people on this site.
    i work in damproofing but i like to design and problem solve,
    what i would really benefit from a cnc router for wood, i can draw free hand and take it through the editing suite in photoshop, and really hope to take it a bit further using cadcam cnc. anyone in the forum local to bolton lancs who actually builds cnc`s to order? or do you guys just build for yourselves,i have taken a quick look through your marketplace, but not too many for sale there. would like to speak with anyone who would want the job of building a small cnc, say 900 x 900 or if anyone has one for sale???

ok thats me done, i look forward to any replies.....

thanks

well its obvious that no one sells or builds cnc machines to sell, or everyone has gone on holiday at the same time. so could i ask would anyone recommend a certain make & model on cnc routers to either aim for or avoid? Preferably as close to bolton as possible ? size 900 x 900mm or a little larger ,not too much larger.
    thanks in advance

James

Many people from the forum have build machines for others. I doubt you can buy a commercial machine half that good for the price.

But the place is http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/194-Pr...-Jobs-Requests . Whats your budget? What are you aims and so on.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Thread Information