. .

Thread: A big thanks.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just thought i would use this section of the forum to thank CLIVE S for inviting me to his home/workshop to offer some advice and show me around the basics of a CNC. I have taken a lot of information with me from the visit, and learnt a few things that i hadn't previously considered that important.
    I am now going to submerse myself into reading up and watching video tutorials on Cad cam mach3 and other relevant software that i will be needing in the coming months.

This is a great forum, for information, tips, advice, and meeting lovely & helpful people

Thanks again Clive S

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by totally useless View Post
    Just thought i would use this section of the forum to thank CLIVE S for inviting me to his home/workshop to offer some advice and show me around the basics of a CNC. I have taken a lot of information with me from the visit, and learnt a few things that i hadn't previously considered that important.
    I am now going to submerse myself into reading up and watching video tutorials on Cad cam mach3 and other relevant software that i will be needing in the coming months.

This is a great forum, for information, tips, advice, and meeting lovely & helpful people

Thanks again Clive S

Pete
    Well Pete what can I say but thanks, it is nice to be appreciated now and then. Good luck with your build and If I can assist in any way let me know. ..Clive

Ye he's Smashing Old Fart . .

Thread Information