1. #1
    GoBo's Avatar
    Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 27-10-2016 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 19.
    Hi there,

    We are looking someone who opperates a laser cutter who is local to the Leicestershire area.
    My wife has a small craft business and seems to waste a lot of time looking for items on ebay... Although she normally finds what she requires, the results vary and so does the cost and service.

    Ideally we are looking to set up contact with a regular supplier who can offer a more personal service and a structured pricing.

    So if this is something that may intrest you please send me a message.

    Thanks for looking

  2. #2
    ive used this place a few times ..edited....because they wont be free or cost next to nothing.
    Last edited by deisel; 21-03-2015 at 10:09 AM.

  3. #3
    Let us know when you find someone. I need some laser cutting done. small postable parts.

  4. #4
    Isaac's Avatar
    Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 45. Received thanks 3 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_cnc View Post
    Let us know when you find someone. I need some laser cutting done. small postable parts.
    What is it you need doing?

  5. #5
    I'll pm you. Don't want to jack GoBo's thread.

  6. #6
    GoBo's Avatar
    Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 27-10-2016 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_cnc View Post
    I'll pm you. Don't want to jack GoBo's thread.
    lol I dont mind

  7. #7
    Try looking for a local hackspace as they are a common tool to have at them, small membership fee and maybe usage costs, bristol is currently 15 ph and 30 to train you up on it, but thats because they are using a 'sorta hired' machine from an artist and she has set the price. Bristol hackspace are looking to get one themselves so cost will be more 5 per hour. perhaps one near you is about the same cost?

    edited due to seriously bad grammar, spelling and wierd punctuation dotted in...
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 25-03-2015 at 03:38 PM.

  8. #8
    GoBo's Avatar
    Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 27-10-2016 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 19.
    Thanks for that, I have never heard of Hackspace so ill have to have a google.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBo View Post
    Thanks for that, I have never heard of Hackspace so ill have to have a google.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBo View Post
    Hi there,

    We are looking someone who opperates a laser cutter who is local to the Leicestershire area.
    My wife has a small craft business and seems to waste a lot of time looking for items on ebay... Although she normally finds what she requires, the results vary and so does the cost and service.

    Ideally we are looking to set up contact with a regular supplier who can offer a more personal service and a structured pricing.

    So if this is something that may intrest you please send me a message.

    Thanks for looking
    Try posilaze, www.posilaze.co.uk

  10. I do offer the service of CNC machining, laser cutting and design for hobbyist, have a look at http://cloxart.co.uk/design%20%26%20cnc.html
    hope this helps

Similar Threads

  1. Laser cutter, whats the best?
    By alex wight in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2014, 05:59 PM
  2. eBay: Laser cutter/engraver
    By Bartell in forum Items On eBay UK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-07-2014, 01:30 PM
  3. What wattage laser cutter question
    By Fivetide in forum Laser Machines & Building
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2013, 02:56 PM
  4. Laser cutter
    By John S in forum Laser Machines & Building
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 02:16 PM
  5. WANTED: GCc Laser Pro or Epilog Laser Cutter Machine
    By Brownhills school in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •