. .
    Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 27-10-2016 Has been a member for 6-7 years. Has a total post count of 19.
    Hi there,

We are looking someone who opperates a laser cutter who is local to the Leicestershire area.
    My wife has a small craft business and seems to waste a lot of time looking for items on ebay... Although she normally finds what she requires, the results vary and so does the cost and service.

Ideally we are looking to set up contact with a regular supplier who can offer a more personal service and a structured pricing.

So if this is something that may intrest you please send me a message.

Thanks for looking

ive used this place a few times ..edited....because they wont be free or cost next to nothing.
    Last edited by dazza; 21-03-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Let us know when you find someone. I need some laser cutting done. small postable parts.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_cnc View Post
    Let us know when you find someone. I need some laser cutting done. small postable parts.
    What is it you need doing?

I'll pm you. Don't want to jack GoBo's thread.

Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 27-10-2016 Has been a member for 6-7 years. Has a total post count of 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_cnc View Post
    I'll pm you. Don't want to jack GoBo's thread.
    lol I dont mind

Try looking for a local hackspace as they are a common tool to have at them, small membership fee and maybe usage costs, bristol is currently £15 ph and £30 to train you up on it, but thats because they are using a 'sorta hired' machine from an artist and she has set the price. Bristol hackspace are looking to get one themselves so cost will be more £5 per hour. perhaps one near you is about the same cost?

edited due to seriously bad grammar, spelling and wierd punctuation dotted in...
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 25-03-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks for that, I have never heard of Hackspace so ill have to have a google.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBo View Post
    Thanks for that, I have never heard of Hackspace so ill have to have a google.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBo View Post
    Hi there,

We are looking someone who opperates a laser cutter who is local to the Leicestershire area.
    My wife has a small craft business and seems to waste a lot of time looking for items on ebay... Although she normally finds what she requires, the results vary and so does the cost and service.

Ideally we are looking to set up contact with a regular supplier who can offer a more personal service and a structured pricing.

So if this is something that may intrest you please send me a message.

Thanks for looking
    Try posilaze, www.posilaze.co.uk

10. I do offer the service of CNC machining, laser cutting and design for hobbyist, have a look at http://cloxart.co.uk/design%20%26%20cnc.html
    hope this helps

Thread Information