. .

Thread: Hi everyone.

Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21-01-2016 Has been a member for 6-7 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    I'm new to this industry, but I have got a little experience in using a CNC router for PCB manufacture (a few years ago mind). I am based in Leicester, I have a a good knowledge of electronics ( if not a little rusty) and I'm in the middle of building my first CNC Router. I have some questions, but will leave them for now as this is intended to be an introduction

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    I'm new to this industry, but I have got a little experience in using a CNC router for PCB manufacture (a few years ago mind). I am based in Leicester, I have a a good knowledge of electronics ( if not a little rusty) and I'm in the middle of building my first CNC Router. I have some questions, but will leave them for now as this is intended to be an introduction
    Welcome to the forum Ron how about putting some pics up of the build. Clive

Hi Ron and welcome, post up your build with your questions, I'm sure that they'll get answered if people have experience of them.
    Neil...

Build log...here

Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21-01-2016 Has been a member for 6-7 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    Hi Clive & Neil, I'm still very early on in the build, just designing and assembling component parts at the mo ( I work full time so progress is slow lol). I will post some pics once I have some decent lumps bolted together.

Thread Information