. .

Thread: Gas bottles.

Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-03-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    Hello all.

I have a couple of gas bottles that may be of use to someone building a DIY furnace or what not.

They're in Stratford-upon-Avon at the mo, but I can bring 'em up Stockport/Manchester way if anyone's interested in 'em. Let me know asap (next couple of days) otherwise in the scrap they go.

Wal.

Thats funny, only last night me and the mrs had a look on ebay for a patio log burner, turns out there is a few guys turning these into log burners.

What size are they?
    .Me

Lives in Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-03-2023 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 491. Received thanks 71 times, giving thanks to others 29 times.
    Hi Lee,

I'll measure 'em tomorrow - off the top of my head, I reckon that they're around 60cm tall...

Wal.

Ok cheers. .Me
    .Me

Apologies for the delay..!

~57cm top to bottom, actual cylinder around 40cm.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bottles.jpg 
Views:	894 
Size:	288.0 KB 
ID:	15020  

Thread Information