Well they both arrived finally and I'm in the stuff now . Will do as best as possible to provide way to many pics and other menial info regarding these 2 Engravers .

If this thread is in the wrong forum , please place it where you feel it should reside . Kind of like me ( reside ) Canadian living in the States .

Tiny rails and bearings ( were the first thing that surprised me from the darn weight of the machine , ( hernia in the making ) electronics boxes are just as bad weight wise compared to what is out there now . Yet considering they are totally discontinued and parts may be SOL . The height of the Y axis from the table is so do able in increasing it , wonder why it wasn't done years ago . ( side plates for the gantry would just need to be made taller ) plus longer stroke on the Z .

Came with one flood hose attachment but the gauge is trashed , all the cables look in real good condition first glance .

Lead screws are as small as the rails almost ( tight pitch ) guess that's why there have been complaints the machine moves so slow .

The spare 20mm rails and bearing blocks I have may not be an easy swap over , but they worked fine for Gerber in the first place .

The tables look okay as well with no obvious gouges taken out of them , T-slot channels are not all chewed up either . So it looks like they will make the grade so far .

Electronics is another thing , but that will come later . If they get to be more headaches than their worth , plus I really don't want to be tied down to their software currently .

Will provide measurements also if anyone has any need if they are curious .

thanks all and all that good stuff