. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    And the problem was!!!!
    Not 100% sure really but perhaps the parallel cable or the wiring or something else!!! I've tried so much over the past few days, it's hard to tell!!! The most important thing is it's running again, so we can continue cutting orders for our customers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1albobs View Post
    Not 100% sure really but perhaps the parallel cable or the wiring or something else!!! I've tried so much over the past few days, it's hard to tell!!! The most important thing is it's running again, so we can continue cutting orders for our customers.
    Spoke too soon!!! The following issue is now occurring:-
    Start program and the machine cuts for approx. 30 seconds. It then stops and the E-Stop lights up on Mach3. A page then pops up saying something along the lines of 'automatically toggle switches to on/off position'. I click on that then reset the E-Stop on Mach3 and no motors move but the XYZ counters continue to move but the router stays in a fixed position. Getting very frustrated with this now. :/
    Any ides please fellas??
    Regards,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by 1albobs View Post
    Spoke too soon!!! The following issue is now occurring:-
    Start program and the machine cuts for approx. 30 seconds. It then stops and the E-Stop lights up on Mach3. A page then pops up saying something along the lines of 'automatically toggle switches to on/off position'. I click on that then reset the E-Stop on Mach3 and no motors move but the XYZ counters continue to move but the router stays in a fixed position. Getting very frustrated with this now. :/
    Any ides please fellas??
    Regards,
    Alan
    Gone to put the machine on this morning and got nothing at all now....right back to square one. Will post some pics asap but if anyone is around to offer help/advise then I'd be really grateful.
    Regards,
    Alan

Sent a reply to your PM.

Hi all,
    I have a similar problem, I keep getting a E stop button Pressed on Mach3 I have taken the leads out but still have it can you help please??
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mikes Planes View Post
    Hi all,
    I have a similar problem, I keep getting a E stop button Pressed on Mach3 I have taken the leads out but still have it can you help please??
    Mike
    Most probably electrical noise on your signal lines. Try adding a little De-bounce which you will find in the General config screen. If this works then you should check out your wiring to make sure signal wires are not running too close to high voltage wires.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information