. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Where he does not have experience is in the area of the CS Labs IP-A / S systems. This is where you / Gary come into the picture :-)

Ill post some pics a bit later once I have drawn them of what I believe the connectivity might be between IP-A and the current wiring, but I am not sure on this and will ask for feedback / guidance.
    Ok understand. When I get time i'll take a look at your schematic and Drive manual to see if I can make sense of what you'll need.

My suggestion is to break the conversion down into small parts and not try to eat the whole elephant in one sitting. SO
    First concentrate on getting it moving and whats required to do so. Then deal with sundries like ATC and spindle, coolant etc.

There's more work to the ATC than you probably realise because as well has pneumatics you'll need ATC M6 macro writing to suit the controller so it can control the pneumatics and position axis etc in sequence before it can be used correctly. There will be ATC M6 start macros floating around you can use but still 99% chance if you find one it will need modding to suit the IP-A or controller your using.

Coolant etc is easy stuff that is just switched ON/OFF using relays/contactors etc controlled thru outputs and can be added at any time.

Give me a ring if your unsure.!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 18-06-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Thread Information