. .
    well ive come to site at this moment to sell some nema 23 sonceboz motors iv never seen anyone use these motors i think its cause there hard to come by and cant buy the ones i have these are out of lorry gear boxes used to pump adblue around gear boxes my point is that there made to be in the harshest enviroments heres pdf http://www.sonceboz.com/medias/Produ...0-15%20NEW.pdf
    i will be making a cnc soon my self and will use these cause i can get them all time its just im half way through my 3d printer and im currently making a rc wheel chair so just need to sell some stuff to continue making these i also have some liner acctuators off a mobility bed with the controller i have 2 pairs im a scavenger i find stuff take it apart and save bit some stuff i keep full like the acctuators so thats the bit about me

(every day is a school day)

Is mNm Milli Newton Metres ?

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    I have no idea mate the PDF is there

hi yes t dos mean that and as iv just read this is the proper means of mesuring the torque i found this hope it helps
    http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?13,59915

What kind of CNC will you be planning to build with them?
    Welcome to the forum BTW,
    Nick

What kind of CNC will you be planning to build with them?
    Welcome to the forum BTW,
    Nick
    not really thought about it to be honest too many projects like my printer i have half of bits off lol and the fact i neeed to build a shed cause the wife hate all bits every were will take a photo of corner of my kitchen with stuff there lol but thats why im ere cause i will learn from you guys

(everyday is a school day)

Thread Information