. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I have a 50 meter flexible cable track ARKO 22x80 R60 and 5 pieces mounting brackets.

Bought 130 meters here http://www.cable-tracks.com/
    50 meters is not useful.
    Cable track very high quality. I'm not the first time using this brand.
    Selling at the lowest price 10 € for 1 running meter. I urgently need the money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KK ulitka v1 980 pxl.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	15681  

Good grief ! How big is the machine that needed 80 metres ? I will need some in the future, but only about 5 metres or so ! Anyway the chain you are offering is probably too wide for me,
    Last edited by cropwell; 08-07-2015 at 08:30 PM.

It was not a one machine.
    It was a few machine.

If you need a different size, you can buy directly from the manufacturer?
    Check their website http://www.cable-tracks.com/
    They have a very good price!

Quote Originally Posted by artembar View Post
    It was not a one machine.
    It was a few machine.
    Ja dat klopt.

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    I will pay that price for 8 metres.
    But you will need to pay for delivery to Britain and also accept the fact that trust between Europe and Russia/Ukraine is at a low point at the moment, I pay when the goods are delivered and I can check them. If the chain is no good I will not pay you good money for crap. The Chinese offer a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by D.C. View Post
    I will pay that price for 8 metres.
    But you will need to pay for delivery to Britain and also accept the fact that trust between Europe and Russia/Ukraine is at a low point at the moment, I pay when the goods are delivered and I can check them. If the chain is no good I will not pay you good money for crap. The Chinese offer a better deal.
    What do you suggest to the Chinese? Show!
    I had also bought a Chinese, but the Russian was better quality and cheaper!

And where does the trust or distrust of Russia? Politics is one thing and business is quite another! Whether or not you agree?

i would like 12-15 meters, but the postage to south africa will be crazy

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    Please accept my apologies if I have caused you any offence, I didn't mean any.

Europe has sanctions against Russia, Russia has counter sanctions against Europe so I have no idea what will happen once your parcel reaches customs in Britain.

I have lots of good experiences with China and know multiple people how have also had good experiences. I've tried doing business in India twice in the last ten years, the first time was met with very large delays, the second time I had to write off £8000 of work because of delays and incredibly poor quality work being delivered. Of the 8 people I talked to who had also done business in India, most had horror stories to tell, so I don't deal with any business in India.

I have no experience with doing in business in Russia, or experience of Russian workmanship, hence my caution. Apologies again.

I will rather believe a Russian quality than Chinese by a mile. if you look at the documents they are glass fiber filled, i have not seen Chinese using such plastic.

What sanctions? The guy is living in Amsterdam
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information