Hi all

I've just joined this forum after doing a goggle search for forums. Here's a quick synopsis: I'm a cnc miller by trade, and have worked on mainly Fanuc and Heidenhain controls. I would like a single phase cnc milling machine for my home so I can make RC car and helicopter parts as I like doing stuff like that. These will be primarily from ali I wish to add.

I have no idea what machines are out there. So far I have discovered the Syil X series, Contour Minor and Denford Triac and the odd one or two others by searching the internerd, but that's as far as I have got as far as market knowledge goes. I'm of the understanding that these machines run on a program called Mach 3, and I have been pointed in the direction of another program called Fusion 360, which I am yet to download. I've just inherited an old PC with which to run operating software on, and....... That's as much as I know, and now you know the task and learning curve ahead of me.

I'd prefer to buy 2nd hand at this time as I don't have the dosh to buy new, So I would like to know if you guys have any recommendations as to machines, programs, pros and cons of each and so on and so forth.

Many thanks in advance