. .
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fidia View Post
    This machine was bought for a business. They have confirmed it has a warranty.
    If you 100% sure it's not user error then return the machine.!

A short video could tell us a lot. This machine so so simple that there is not much that can go wrong.
    Is the current limit of the driver maybe set to low so it trips and stalls the stepper momentarily?

And returning it ... you still have to pay the expensive shipping to Germany and back , It might be cheaper to hire / ask someone local to take a quick look.
    If you find the defective item they will probably send you a new one free of charge.
    Last edited by DuffelBuffelWuffel; 23-09-2015 at 09:03 PM.

3. No we only ran one program making holes and only one person has operated. Dedicated PC etc

Dropbox video loads very slow, uploading to Mega.co.nz or youtube might be a better idea.
    30 minutes download for a one minute video is just ridiculous.

5. Upload to Youtube is hours.

Ok to help properly we need all the info regards settings.

So take clear pics of the drives and there Dip switches. Need screen shots of the settings in the control software.

Can't see it being a wiring problem but if can take clear pics then do so.

This will most likely be a setup issue. Normally with systems like this with a motion control card they either work or they don't and it's rarely a faulty board that causes problems like this with 99.9% of the time it's either a setup or wiring issue.

Same goes for the drives and the Motors. They are simple devices which just work or don't. If they turn on then again 99.9% time they just need setting up correctly.

Setup is every thing with steppers and it doesn't take much to overtune them and make them stall. Some times they work perfectly fine at one setting but won't work at all with another.
    Resonance can severly affect them and cause issues. For instance you trying them motors on the bench doesn't mean they will do the same on the machine.?
    I've seen resonance cripple machines with very similair stalling motors etc at low speeds and by just changing the micro stepping which shifts the resonant frequency to another place they will work perfectly fine and give 2 or 3 times the speed.!!

It will 99% turnout to be something like this or a Wiring issues.!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 23-09-2015 at 09:24 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Ok to help properly we need all the info regards settings.

So take clear pics of the drives and there Dip switches. Need screen shots of the settings in the control software.

Can't see it being a wiring problem but if can take clear pics then do so.

This will most likely be a setup issue. Normally with systems like this with a motion control card they either work or they don't and it's rarely a faulty board that causes problems like this with 99.9% of the time it's either a setup or wiring issue.

Same goes for the drives and the Motors. They are simple devices which just work or don't. If they turn on then again 99.9% time they just need setting up correctly.

Setup is every thing with steppers and it doesn't take much to overtune them and make them stall. Some times they work perfectly fine at one setting but won't work at all with another.
    Resonance can severly affect them and cause issues. For instance you trying them motors on the bench doesn't mean they will do the same on the machine.?
    I've seen resonance cripple machines with very similair stalling motors etc at low speeds and by just changing the micro stepping which shifts the resonant frequency to another place they will work perfectly fine and give 2 or 3 times the speed.!!

It will 99% turnout to be something like this or a Wiring issues.!

BZT supply setup files which you paste into the CNC 4.01 folder per their instructions. This sets the software up. I read through the Macro file but it is difficult to know what parameters to edit as most of the comments are in German

Quote Originally Posted by DuffelBuffelWuffel View Post
    30 minutes download for a one minute video is just ridiculous.
    You need better provider my friend i've just downloded it in 3mins.!!

I'll stick it on you tube now if that ok with Fidia and link it here.?

Quote Originally Posted by fidia View Post
    BZT supply setup files which you paste into the CNC 4.01 folder per their instructions. This sets the software up. I read through the Macro file but it is difficult to know what parameters to edit as most of the comments are in German
    Zip it up and post it and I'll take a look.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information