. .
    skype told me!

is this is the year for the cnc build?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcreaky View Post
    skype told me!

is this is the year for the cnc build?
    I seem to remember Lee's B-day being around the 16th.? . . . . . But Happy B-day or belated B-day if I'm right.?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    I seem to remember Lee's B-day being around the 16th.? . . . . . But Happy B-day or belated B-day if I'm right.?
    I think im right, and your wrong Dean. If you were right, he would of checked the forum by now.. :D and confirmed my defeat.

as i am indeed right, it is indeed his birthday and he's leaning up a barmaid somewhere.

as i am indeed right, it is indeed his birthday and he's leaning up a barmaid somewhere.
    Well Matt your Logic is sound and has you know normally I'm not one to argu.! But in this case I'm afraid I must because I know there are no blind barmaids that desparate in Wigan. .

Oh and this.! . . . Checkout the date.!! http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/2368-Happy-birthday-Lee-!!!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 29-09-2015 at 09:31 PM.

ok, im wrong... skype lied.

:D

ok, im wrong... skype lied.

:D
    Hi Matt, it was the 16th yes but the date doesn't matter it's the thought that counts, so thank you sir!

I had a nice day and then went for a meal with the Mrs and Kids in the evening to finish it off, coming back for cake and tea after.

Not sure on my cnc at the moment, it would be nice to have it up and running by the end of the year but it's at the bottom of my list for now until I can get better and start bringing in some proper coin again. The kids need some bits and Christmas is coming up so it would be selfish of me to try and justify the spending on the last few bits I need, pretty desperate I know but I can't help that at the moment...it is...what it is.

Thanks, Lee
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 30-09-2015 at 01:02 PM.
    .Me

Thread Information