. .
    Hello all.
    I am pondering selling up my workshop. It will all depend on how events pan out over the next couple of months or so.
    The reason I am posting just now is to give a "heads up" so to speak for those who may be interested.
    I have been trying to get into the high quality Irish tin whistle market and although the instruments I make sell and are well received I am beginning to think there are to many makers chasing to few customers. So now I am accessing whether to continue or not.
    So. The machines I have are:- 1. A Tormach PCNC1100 series 3 with splash guards and other sundry equipment. 287 hrs run time at the time of writing.
    2. A Warco WM290V-F lathe. This has a DRO as standard. 3 and 4 jaw chuck etc.
    The lathe was new from Warco in the summer of 2014 and the Tormach was imported new by myself in September 2013. Also on offer will be a copy of Sprutcam that has the post for the Tormach.
    The machines are in good order and have not been abused of crashed, I am a machinist by trade recently working in the Formula 1 industry.
    Anyone interested should contact me via [email protected]
    Viewing can be arranged but at this juncture I have not entirely decided to sell although a serious offer could tip the balance.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by norm1000; 01-10-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Thread Information