. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Goblin View Post
    I did look at one of these a while ago and ended up buying the Tschorn one. Excellent little toy it is too.
    Sorry, old thread, looking for probes, my electrical el cheapo seems unreliable. I was looking at Haimer but found the Tschorn ones, it sounds like YMTTooling stopped selling Haimer (perhaps due to issues) and now sell these - http://www.ymttooling.co.uk/122-prob...ng-instruments. Will probably go for the VIP Plus one.

Any feedback or similar before I buy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Sorry, old thread, looking for probes, my electrical el cheapo seems unreliable. I was looking at Haimer but found the Tschorn ones, it sounds like YMTTooling stopped selling Haimer (perhaps due to issues) and now sell these - http://www.ymttooling.co.uk/122-prob...ng-instruments. Will probably go for the VIP Plus one.

Any feedback or similar before I buy?

Thanks
    Once again I'm gonna link to Cliff from "Down Under" his probes are coming along nicely now, and should be available soon.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by needleworks View Post
    Once again I'm gonna link to Cliff from "Down Under" his probes are coming along nicely now, and should be available soon.

Thanks, been following his stuff with interest - I did drop him a message but no response just yet. Thing is Ive got stuff to machine and need something sooner rather than later.

Chaz, the Tschorn probe has been excellent. No problems with it at all and still on my first tip as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Web Goblin View Post
    Chaz, the Tschorn probe has been excellent. No problems with it at all and still on my first tip as well.
    Thanks, so I assume you are just using the 'short' probe? I was looking at the longer ones but pricy if not needed.

Does it come calibrated or did you need to do it? Which one / version did you buy?

I ordered one, arrives tomorrow, looking forward in using it.

I got the slimplus one I think and it did come with a calibration certificate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information