. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by masinecc View Post
    Look what i found :

FeaturesExtremely cost-effectiveGood high speed performanceSupply voltage up to 80VAC or 80VDCOutput current up to 7.2ASelf-adjustment technologyPure-sinusoidal current control technologyPulse input frequency up to 300 KHzTTL compatible and optically isolated inputAutomatic idle-current reduction16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/revSuitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motorsSupport PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modesShort-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-cicuit protection
    I thought you have already got the drive and just wanted the power supply!!
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

I got both and i am asking what to do :D

The drive has probably got a rectifier bridge as the first thing in the power circuit, so AC or DC does not matter, it swings both ways .

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by masinecc View Post
    I got both and i am asking what to do :D
    Ok but you are not making it clear.
    If that specification is for the drive you showed the picture of, then yes you can use the 80V DC power supply.

So what is the question?
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

I was told that i can use my PS to that driver, thats OK and clear now. I have only one PS and i need more for the rest 3 drivers. I found man who can make a transformator VAC220-VAC70,400W or optional 1200W for all 3, and he can also make a VAC220-VDC70,400W or optional 1200W for all 3.
    What is better to get AC-AC or AC-DC? Is it better to get 3 pcs from 400W or one from 1200W ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information