. .
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    It's funny because I had seen this image before on Google and always thought the setup looked quite nice :)
    I am not saying the control box is bad I was just pointing out the shorted turn on the transformer with the earth connected to the wrong end of the bolt
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Quote Originally Posted by eurikain View Post
    Post #43, image #3, the yellow an black are drawn in front of AC2 and AC3, which go straight to GND..Attachment 16803
    OK, I was trying to re-use an existing circuit board and use the capacitors from it. I did not use that board in the end so ignore that picture for what you are doing it is not relevant.

Also, I'm no electronics expert and judging from your posts you aren't either. This is dangerous stuff so post pictures and diagrams before you switch on and get your electrical friend to check things first. I also wear eye protection with anything high voltage - when a capacitor lets go it is quite a bang and bits can fly off it.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

I see :) No worries, I will be posting the diagram soon ;) I do wear protections as well, don't want to get hurt ! Wiring diagram will come soon, with full details, fuses, and other things, taking everyone's advice :)

Oh Man I go away for few days and all hell breaks loose. . .

How you got it wrong after my oscar winning Video I've no idea.? . . . Was it my lovely yorkshire Accent.. .

looooooool that's right, I was so lost and desperate :'(

Your accent is definitely a winner :) I'm fluent in English and still can't understand everything you say lol, forget the Skype session lol :D

The thing that got me confused is when you said to put black and yellow together, and solder, shrink tube it and leave it. I don't know why, my brain just got it as "... and do the same for orange and red" ^^... heck yes i'm a winner :) I'm preparing a complete wiring diagram for all electronics and PSU, fuses, whatever functions I put in it, and I'll get you guys to check it out before going any further. Better safe than sorry huh.

Loved your video though ! It was clear, I just misunderstood that one little part ;)

I'm fluent in English and still can't understand everything you say lol,

Loved your video though ! It was clear, I just misunderstood that one little part ;)
    Well I thought I was effluent in English but over the border there is a different language

How about looking up some tutorials in using a meter just the basics as it will come in handy further down the line.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Your accent is definitely a winner :) I'm fluent in English and still can't understand everything you say lol, forget the Skype session lol :D
    That was my Posh Accent. . .Lol . . . . Got funny Story with accents.?
    I live in triangle between three regions all inside Yorkshire, provinces or cantons think you might call them in Belgium. Each region has very different Accents dispite being only few Km away from each other.

Now most of my friends come from Barnsley just 10 km away and there accent is very different to mine. Group of us go snow boarding to switzerland each year (except this year) and while there my friend was trying to Chat up a french Girl and I had to Translate for them.!! . . But not from French to English but from "Barnsley-inglish" to "York-inglish" then a Girl from London translated in proper English which the French Girl understood perfectly. . Lol . . . Very very funny at the time.!

Edit: No he didn't get off with her.!!. . . But I ended up seeing the London girl which made it even funnier. .
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 15-12-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Yes it seems like you're english is much different than most of what I've read. Seems like you some sentences are built differently :)

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    But not from French to English but from "Barnsley-inglish" to "York-inglish" then a Girl from London translated in proper English which the French Girl understood perfectly. . Lol . . . Very very funny at the time.!
    Lol, that whole translation pipe must have gotten things wrong, did the French girl end up leaving thinking you were being rude ? Funny story indeed :)

@Clive, sure I will look it up. I have the very basics but my electricity class goes back to more than ten years ago, that was Physics somewhere in between my last four years of high school ^^.
    Last edited by eurikain; 16-12-2015 at 01:01 PM.

effluent in English ? Clive you're talking sh*te

Lol, didn't dare say it :D

BTW, does anyone know if Lee Roberts is alright ? Seems like we haven't seen him around lately, he's not been posting anything. I was supposed to hear back from him like three weeks ago but never heard since then :/
    Last edited by eurikain; 16-12-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information