. .
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Well said Clive I second that. Thankyou Lee for holding it all together and thanks to the members who have helped me out. Happy Christmas / happy holidays to all -hope Santa brings you that set of goodies you asked for
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

:) There i was about to start the same thread and I find this one instead, thank you xx

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!

I've recently been quite unwell again so haven't been engaged in the forum much, I've been approving new members and that's been about it.

Your all more than welcome with regards to the forum, it takes us both to make it work so we share the success that it is, I'm trying not to put a downer on here but I've been really unwell to the point I can't even walk, so I've been struggling with just getting through every day life, that said my mind is still going full speed ahead and I'm hoping that in the new year I will be able to get on with the ideas and so on I've got for the forum, some new sites to come and the things I've mentioned previously and/or promised. It's mainly content oriented in my plans, with a little "face lift" for the forum to bring it all together how I would like, it's mostly a time thing but as I say, sitting at my desk hasn't really been doable recently but I WILL get there eventually :).

Keep up the good work your all doing and good luck for the new year, I know some of you are waiting on replys from me via email and PM and I will get back to you, I'm not ignoring anyone I promise, please just give me the holiday period to get back on my feet and hopefully a better place regards my health problems.

Lee & Family
    .Me

keep your chin up Lee.

and ditto in regard to all the other comments. Merry Christmas All.

Hi Lee, sorry to hear that you have been unwell, but glad to hear that you are on the mend. I would like to fully endorse what Clive said when starting this thread, would like to wish all forum members a merry christmas and a happy new year. G.

Merry Christmas Friends!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas.PNG 
Views:	175 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	16905
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

I'll second, or third or fourth or whatever it is now what Clive said....keep getting better Lee...

Merry Christmas to you all and thanks to everyone who helped me get my machine running this year. I promise I'll finish it off early next year :)
    Neil...

Build log...here

Bah Um Bug.!!! . . . . . . But never mind lets get sozzled and have Happy new year friends.. . .. Cheers Lee. .

Baa Baa Humbug !

Hope your feeling better soon Lee and yes thank you for the site.
    Thank also to all those that have helped me. I hope every one has a fun day tomorrow. I hope to get a chance to get on my machine over the break!
    Thanks
    Steve

Merry Christmas every humbug!
    At least most of you are close to your machines and toys....I am at the inlaw's place, in Belgium, and there is only so much chocolate and beer I can handle.

Lee, get well and better soon. I am sure we all wish you the most restful time.
    https://emvioeng.com
    Machine tools and 3D printing supplies. Expanding constantly.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information