. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi guys, Im a new member and pretty new to cnc. I have owned my AR3000 10ft by 5ft machine over a year now and the machine was originally brought from a company in Nottingham area. My problem is after they have taken my money they never solved my problems even over charged me by mistake and offered to send me tool bits because of the mistake. my machine is out of action again and has been for several months. Im determined to get this going. My problem is the preferences once set if computer crashes means homing and limit switches go out the window including auto z limits. I have paid on two occasions to fix this which they turned up for device oiled the machine set a few switches and it was fine again, only for it to do the same after a while when i have not changed any settings.. I'M SURE ITS MY OWN FAULT ALSO but i don't appreciate the lack of support from this particular company.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS TO PAY A MEMBER THAT KNOWS MAC3 to come visit my workshop and help me out. is there anyone on here that can do that?? i paid the previous manufacturer £200 for service an set up anyone local to worcester west midlands that can help?/ please DM if you can help mike
    Last edited by Michael kalisperas; 28-12-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Remove number

Thread Information