. .
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    What do you reckon Joe, £170 Inc vat?

https://inverterdrive.com/group/AC-I...-1ph-3ph-IP20/

Thanks for the share Dave, the USB lead looks a bit pricey if you ask me, should get that with the drive no?
    Looks a good option to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Mainly because No Isolation on Analog. But other smaller niggles are No RPM readout only Khz. Only 12Vdc output not 24Vdc for controlling external devices And I'm not sure but think it doesnt have onboard relay but been while since fitted one so may be wrong.

Then in general didn't like the build quality and the Manual was Crap.!

Huanyang Vfd's have got much better in recent years and now come with half decent paper manual. However they still have longway to catch up with likes of Invertek or IMO etc.
    KK, I'll email them now quickly and ask if its a gen Huan or not, though I quite like the look of the Invertek from Joe now I've seen them, I dont think the spindle's on their own cost that much now days do they, could be a nice investment if I was to pair them up using the 4 bearing version?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHarris View Post
    Looks a good option to me!
    You'll have to go first then Joe, as i'm not that far in to my build yet
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 08-11-2016 at 12:19 AM.
    .Me

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    KK, I'll email them now quickly and ask if its a gen Huan or not, though I quite like the look of the Invertek from Joe now I've seen them, I dont think the spindle's on their own cost that much now days do they, could be a nice investment if I was to pair them up using the 4 bearing version?

You'll have to go first then Joe, as i'm not that far in to my build yet
    You've seen my build log right?! A snail looks like an F1 car compared to my build. I want it finished!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by examorph View Post
    Thanks guys, wouldn't have even known where to start if it wasn't for all the help on this forum!!
    Please find attached updated schematics, fingers crossed 3rd time lucky?
    Attachment 19573
    Looking good! I'm glad my schematic helped initially - I won't feel so bad now when I shamelessly rip off most of yours! You have definitely taken this to the next level! What are you using for connectors for your cy cable? I have struggled to find ones that allow connection to the shield...

Looking good! I'm glad my schematic helped initially - I won't feel so bad now when I shamelessly rip off most of yours! You have definitely taken this to the next level! What are you using for connectors for your cy cable? I have struggled to find ones that allow connection to the shield...
    Haha thanks Joe, I would have been clueless without your schematics and I cant say the same for when I shamelessly ripped off most of Deans setup!! I haven't even started looking at the cables/wires yet so got all these problems still to come!

On the topic of wiring, I found this when searching around which might come in handy for others as it sure will for me! http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/6322-...4x4-cnc-router
    Last edited by examorph; 09-12-2016 at 12:51 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to examorph For This Useful Post:

7. Quote Originally Posted by examorph View Post
    Haha thanks Joe, I would have been clueless without your schematics and I cant say the same for when I shamelessly ripped off most of Deans setup!! I haven't even started looking at the cables/wires yet so got all these problems still to come!

On the topic of wiring, I found this when searching around which might come in handy for others as it sure will for me! http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/6322-...4x4-cnc-router
    I'm sure many would agree that dean is an absolute legend. Thanks for the link v helpful.

By the way - these are cheap...
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272210740797
    Last edited by JoeHarris; 08-11-2016 at 11:49 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeHarris For This Useful Post:

I'm sure many would agree that dean is an absolute legend. Thanks for the link v helpful.

By the way - these are cheap...
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272210740797
    These are in the UK and not too bad on price Chalon's RT18 DIN fuse holders I've found that Chalon are good value and you get good service from them, or at least I've had good service...
    Neil...

Build log...here

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to njhussey For This Useful Post:

Why in most cases you are trying to use fuses? Because they are cheaper than circuit brakers? Is that the main reason?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G900F Tapatalk 4 Lt

Quote Originally Posted by valdis034 View Post
    Why in most cases you are trying to use fuses? Because they are cheaper than circuit brakers? Is that the main reason?

I think most use circuit breakers on AC and fuses on DC...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Neil...

Build log...here

But breakers still can be used for dc aswell, so still dont realy get it..

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread Information