. .
    Hi All, looking for the XHC HB03 mach3 driver, the CD that came with it only includes a setup program that is marked as driver but doesnt do anything really, appreciate if anyone had success with connecting this to mach3 and have the appropriate programs/drivers/files

I have the WHB04-L. I am not sure if the drivers are compatible. Probably not. The driver is a *.dll file, for my version is called ShuttlePro.dll You need to put the *.dll file in Mach3\Plugins folder and after restarting mach3 you should see it in Config menu -> Config Plugins

I attach here the *.dll for HB-04-L version 3.5.8

I'm curious to see how is yours working, I was so disappointed that I'm not using mine at all. I'm a lot happier with a wireless Logitech gamepad. I was very impressed with the building quality of the pendant but when I plugged it to mach3 I found out that the handwheel is "loosing steps". They said that for safety reasons there is no buffer for mach3 to follow all the steps received from the handwheel.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by paulus.v View Post
    I have the WHB04-L. I am not sure if the drivers are compatible. Probably not. The driver is a *.dll file, for my version is called ShuttlePro.dll You need to put the *.dll file in Mach3\Plugins folder and after restarting mach3 you should see it in Config menu -> Config Plugins

I attach here the *.dll for HB-04-L version 3.5.8

I'm curious to see how is yours working, I was so disappointed that I'm not using mine at all. I'm a lot happier with a wireless Logitech gamepad. I was very impressed with the building quality of the pendant but when I plugged it to mach3 I found out that the handwheel is "loosing steps". They said that for safety reasons there is no buffer for mach3 to follow all the steps received from the handwheel.
    thanks so much for providing that, unfortunately I tried a dll version made for your model but it didn't work. I also contacted the manufacturer and they said my model only supports NCStudio not Mach3, going to ask for refund since you mentioned it is losing steps , disappointing to hear!

thanks again

Don't get me wrong, the mpg pendant is a good thing to have, especially when you have a big machine. You have a lot of useful buttons and a screen where you see the actual coordinates. Rotating the wheel while looking at the numbers, the missed wheel steps are not such a big issue. I just wanted it to be like the handwheel of an old machine.

I found more practical to use a wireless gamepad for jogging. The variable speed and multi-axis jogging is very useful, especially for a large router. And the Mach3 JoyPad plugin is just perfect.

They have a new model out. The WHB04-S. We mistakenly ordered it instead of the L model. No handwheel, no display. but it has all of the other functions and seems to work well. Here is a link to what it looks like http://www.ebay.com/itm/XHC-Wireless...-/261834488603

James

Quote Originally Posted by paulus.v View Post
    Don't get me wrong, the mpg pendant is a good thing to have, especially when you have a big machine. You have a lot of useful buttons and a screen where you see the actual coordinates. Rotating the wheel while looking at the numbers, the missed wheel steps are not such a big issue. I just wanted it to be like the handwheel of an old machine.

I found more practical to use a wireless gamepad for jogging. The variable speed and multi-axis jogging is very useful, especially for a large router. And the Mach3 JoyPad plugin is just perfect.

Thread Information