. .
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Nice PSU, have you got a bleeder resistor across those capacitors? It won't matter when fitted in the machine so much but when wiring and testing it could save a nasty spark etc.

Yes Davek i have it :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to valdis034 For This Useful Post:

Hi, I really like your cnc project. Is it possible to share a mechanical design? I need to change the engine mounting a little.

Agreed, this was a great build thread with nice photos showing a very high quality build and lots of useful support from the regulars....then nothing.

Valis, see you still occasionally visit this forum. It would be great to get an update and share any lessons you have.

Hello after a bit! :) Router has been working great, learned a lot of things, broken few router bit and so on and so on, learning curve. Machine itself has been great no problems whatsoever. The only thing that recently became worse is that when spindle is running it creates a lot of noises and start affecting the computer screen to a point that it actually switches it off, and from time to time it comes back on. Spindle cable is earthed as it should be but now recently this started happening. Used ferrites on screen cable it did not really help. Anyone had anything similar? Adding a little video to see it. Intresting to hear your opinions of how this can be sorted. Or the simple answer is tom get another screen? wont new one gave the same problem?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information